racing manager

  • Thread starter Thread starter rick_frogman
  • 2 comments
  • 459 views
Messages
26
Canada
Canada
Messages
rick_frogman
👍👍
I don't know if this is the right place to put it but if its not am sorry
but I really needed to post this message
am sure there will be a nice moderator that will forward this message to the right place :-)


need to say thank you to Eran0004 for the work he did for me tonight
I needed a good score manager for our races but I wanted something fast and easy
but as I am a big zero with excel he spent the last 2 1/2 hrs on my google drive and created
the best race score manager for me 👍👍:cheers:

again thank your very much Eran
could not of ask for better

:cheers::gtplanet:
 
👍👍
I don't know if this is the right place to put it but if its not am sorry
but I really needed to post this message
am sure there will be a nice moderator that will forward this message to the right place :-)


need to say thank you to Eran0004 for the work he did for me tonight
I needed a good score manager for our races but I wanted something fast and easy
but as I am a big zero with excel he spent the last 2 1/2 hrs on my google drive and created
the best race score manager for me 👍👍:cheers:

again thank your very much Eran
could not of ask for better

:cheers::gtplanet:

Have you got it available to share? I'd like a look too please. I have one I put together a while ago but am always open to improvements.
 
i don't know how to put it online here
but if you ask ERAN0004 am sure he will put it on here
you need google drive for this one
that way all you do is send the link to who ever you want to see it and they can
keep track of all the race and position
pm me your email if you want to look at it
 
Back