Racing Modification Screenshot Collection

C_Raccoon23

Local Trash Panda 🦝
Premium
United States
USA
TPC_Raccooon23
CRaccoon23
Ever since last summer, I have uploaded screenshots of most of the racing modifications from GT2, right here on GTPlanet. But the collection is not quite complete yet. Because some of the RMs in the game are used cars and prize cars that aren't immediately available to view from the start, as a result, there are some that I still need to capture. (Including the hidden Honda Integras and NSXs)

So I decided to make this thread to track my remaining progress. Not only that, but with GT Sport only 3 months away and including a livery editor, hopefully, this thread will be useful for those who want to replicate these in the game or use them as inspiration for their own designs. And of course, you can just simply look at them for your viewing pleasure. :)

Here's what I have so far:

Bonus:

Updates

Last edited:
Okay, finally found some time to start continuing this.

Mazda MX-5 Miata (J) '89

Mazda Protege GT-X '92 (J)

Mazda RX-7 Cabriolet '90 (J)

Last edited:
I know it's been over 3 years since the last update on this thread, but I figured people would appreciate this - a collage of every single racing modification in every color and revision of GT2. Best viewed on desktop as it's a quite large image (9570 x 9045 at 27,5 MB).

I know it's been over 3 years since the last update on this thread, but I figured people would appreciate this - a collage of every single racing modification in every color and revision of GT2. Best viewed on desktop as it's a quite large image (9570 x 9045 at 27,5 MB).

What an amazing piece of work, I counted 45 down and 22 across (minus 1 for the GT logo in the corner), so that makes it 989 RMs.

I played GT2 for 5 years back in the day and never even seen some of these. Big thank you to whoever made this :bowdown: :( <- tears of nostalgia happiness

Last edited:
Back