Racing music

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamie-C
  • 4 comments
  • 555 views
Messages
1,383
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
GTP_JamieC2311
In A-spec mode you can listen to your music while driving as I'm sure you know.

What I want to know is can you turn the music up or the engine noise down? I can hardly hear the music over the engine/exhaust noise :lol:

I've trundled through the settings but can't seem to find anything?
 
You can change the audio settings in the options menu. I have in-game music disabled so I only hear the engine noise and sound effects.
 
I'm pretty sure I looked there, I'll go have a nose :)
 
I still can't see nothing to turn down engine noise or turn up race music?

I'm guessing its not possible?
 
When you start GT5 before entering GT Mode / Arcade mode there is an Option menu .. it is from there you can change the volume of the music and the sound effects. From the option menu inside GT Mode you cannot change volume.
 
Back