Racing OEM Classics

  • Thread starter Thread starter OK8
  • 0 comments
  • 455 views

OK8

Messages
1,184
Finland
Glass Village
Messages
OK8_
Server name: OEM Classics Clean
Number: 1472-6399-8494-1420-9885
Status: No-one turned up. Story of my life.

Rules:
1)Max HP is negotiable but no tuning allowed!
2)Sports Hard or worse. I haven't bought any tires for these cars so using the ones that came with the car.
3)Clean racing or get kicked.


I have a bunch of great classic cars but they're way too slow for normal servers so I decided to make my own. The point is to just enjoy the comedy handling of these cars from years gone by.



Had the server up for a couple hours but no-one turned up. We'll see if I bother to do this again. If anyone's at all interested let me know by posting in this thread.

Cars I have:

Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR '74
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '79
Toyota Celica XX 2800GT '81
Ginetta G4 '64


These are just the ones I'm interested in racing but feel free to submit your own ideas. Old muscle cars and such are also welcome as long as the races are balanced.
 
Last edited:
Back