Racing soundtrack

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeuroticVows
  • 4 comments
  • 734 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
364
United States
Oregon
Messages
NeuroticVows
Messages
NeuroticVows
I am interested to see what songs people have on their racing tracklist when playing GT5. I have 3 playlists. 1 with songs from all the GT games I that I like, 1 of fast power driving metal and 1 of great cruising songs. Please post 5 songs from a playlist you have

from my cruising playlist
AC/DC - Highway to Hell
Michael Jackson - Speed Demon
Disturbed - Land Of Confusion (Genesis cover)
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Die Toten Hosen - Bonnie & Clyde
 
Celesty - Vendetta 👍
 
Ghosts 'n Stuff - Sub Focus Remix

Rock It - Sub Focus

Bangarang - Skrillex

Plush - Stone Temple Pilots

Whoever Brings the Night (Instrumental) - Nightwish

Yep, I know, it's all randomness. :dopey:
 
A lot of Initial D songs.

I have 26 songs at the moments. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back