Racing Suit

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlackIce90
  • 6 comments
  • 790 views
Messages
1,087
Canada
Toronto
Messages
BlackIce49
Do you think PD knows about the Green Black Racing suit glitch? I'm sure if they knew they would have included it with 1.08 to fix it or at least another patch thats only like 200kb to fix it. I hate how my driver looks, neon green and neon blue looks so ugly. If PD doesn't fix this in the next patch, I will literally make a new game file. I feel like this will be ignored by PD, the might say "We have other important things to address before we can fix the colour of a suit." At least make it so you can change the colour.
 
I'm not sure what glitch you're talking about. But how often do you see your driver? I honestly can't remember what color mine is.
 
I'm not sure what glitch you're talking about. But how often do you see your driver? I honestly can't remember what color mine is.

The glitch where the Black/Green racing suit is actually Neon Blue/Green. It a glitch that happened after the 1.07 update. I see my driver a lot, I use cockpit mode often and when I take pictures (I take a lot of pictures).
 
I like my blue/green suit! Plus I literally never see my driver. Ever.
 
I have that suit and I never knew about the glitch.
 
This is new to me. Thanks though.
 
how to "create" that glitch-suit?
 
Back