racing teams

Simplex 4100U

(Banned)
FireLite MS2
hey, post the names of your racing teams/gangs/crews here. also tell what your colors are. you should also tell what kind of designs you use.

my team is Red Owl Racing. our colors are pink, black, white, and of course, red. usually the designs are asymetrical, usually with a stripe from the front/left corner to the rear/right corner, with circles on the other corners. red owls are also sporadically placed all over the car. the team's logo is usually placed on the back of the car. the two main color schemes are white with black circles, several red owls, and a pink diagonally placed stripe, or the same except with the white and the black switched around. most of our cars are 4WD, too. my car is an Audi RS6 with a stock engine, fully modified suspension, driveline, flywheel, clutch, transmission, LSD, and brakes. i haven't been able to touch tires or weight reduction yet. i'm not touching the engine, it's got enough power already, i think. i'm also probably not going to touch the body parts either. just trying to mix random with VIP style. oh, and, whells are light gold Enkei RP-F1s

Back