- 2,321

- Wales
- TSR_GTWelsh
If you were to come across a server with the title saying something like "Sports Tires only for realism"
Would you consider entering?
15, 20 or 25 lap race of Nurb GP or something (test soft compound tires for endurance, therefore making tire choice a big part)
Would that put you off?
As far as I know Sports Medium is somewhere close to a real grip level (although I know nearly nothing, this is my educated guess from how it feels to drive)
It's just I want racing to be as real as it can get. These Racing Softs everyone uses seem to make the whole thing "easy"
When I get my Fanatec Carrera wheel sometime near Christmas I will start competitively racing again and would like the peoples opinion on this matter.
Thanks
Would you consider entering?
15, 20 or 25 lap race of Nurb GP or something (test soft compound tires for endurance, therefore making tire choice a big part)
Would that put you off?
As far as I know Sports Medium is somewhere close to a real grip level (although I know nearly nothing, this is my educated guess from how it feels to drive)
It's just I want racing to be as real as it can get. These Racing Softs everyone uses seem to make the whole thing "easy"
When I get my Fanatec Carrera wheel sometime near Christmas I will start competitively racing again and would like the peoples opinion on this matter.
Thanks