Racing Wheels leave me sping in circles

  • Thread starter Thread starter iJosh2009
  • 10 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
92
Messages
iJosh2009
Messages
iJosh2009
Pls can some spiffing chap point one in the direction of a good but cost effective (I'm a cheap skate) racing wheel with the following features;
-force feedback
-with pedals
-Padle shift would be better but clutch and gear stick will do

Thanks Ta you nice fellows
 
Pls can some spiffing chap point one in the direction of a good but cost effective (I'm a cheap skate) racing wheel with the following features;
-force feedback
-with pedals
-Padle shift would be better but clutch and gear stick will do

Thanks Ta you nice fellows

Logitech Driving Force GT

If you really don't want to spend heaps of money look on EBay for a second hand one.
 
Or the Driving Force Pro, if you're as much of a cheapskate as I am. I got mine for £30, and that was about 4 years ago now. It hasn't got the same buttons as the DFGT but it has enough to do almost everything there's a button for, but apart from that it's more or less the same as the DFGT. Maybe a bit louder, but you get what you pay for.
 
Hmm I have seen this wheel looks ok but do you know of anything a bit more recent?
 
Hmm I have seen this wheel looks ok but do you know of anything a bit more recent?

the Driving Force GT is the most recent cheaper wheel there is, the Driving Force Pro came out when GT4 was new. As far as I know, if you want something newer you're looking at a Fanatec (expensive, also I have no idea if Fanatec have made anything since the DFGT) or the very new Thrustmaster which is $400, so not cheap. Also not actually out yet, I think?
 
What about maybe up to just under £100
 
If your a wheel virgin and it's your 1st one then get the Driving Force GT.
I've had mine about 9 days now and it's fantastic. If you get the bug and want an even better one you can look at the g27, fanatec or new thrustmaster one
 
I'm pretty 'mature' lol when it comes to wheels but the only nxt gen wheels I've had have been on the 360 for forza
 
Lol ok.

I guess it all comes down to your budget. The DFGT is about £80. I got mine from argos.
I also bought a wheelstand pro for £90 and that's great with my dfgt.
 
Back