Racing with mods

I'm finding out that any mods automatically disqualify a car for an Event Race. Is that true?
It would be nice to be able to add better tires and brakes, etc but that's not working. So, other than blasting around the countryside in a hopped up whatever, is there any other place I can use these mods?

Dont understand what your saying.. never heard of that.. Maybe if its a race that only turbo'd cars are allowed, or NA cars. I havnt ran into anything like that.

Read the restrictions on the race, and if your car doesnt fit it, then use something else.

I'm finding out that any mods automatically disqualify a car for an Event Race. Is that true?
It would be nice to be able to add better tires and brakes, etc but that's not working. So, other than blasting around the countryside in a hopped up whatever, is there any other place I can use these mods?
Like Loaded said, check the restrictions. So far the events I have raced that have restrictions are Class based, Country or the car is provided as is. Make sure you are keeping your car within the Class that it calls for ie C, B, A etc.

As long as the class confirms to the class restriction, you're all set. So what I'm sayin' is as long as the class doesn't change, you should be able to add minor upgrades here and there.

Cheers.

hey does any one now how to add spacers to your wheels and if it is posible to swap the lexus LF-A motor to honda S2000 if so please let me know .. or do i have to wait till i am more threw the game to do so

hey does any one now how to add spacers to your wheels and if it is posible to swap the lexus LF-A motor to honda S2000 if so please let me know .. or do i have to wait till i am more threw the game to do so

No, you cannot do cross-manufacturer engine swaps in this game. You can only do engine swaps with cars under the same manufacturer.

That LFA swap you saw was a mod.

No wheel spacers... different wheels have different offsets, but not a whole lot. No decent person uses spacers IRL :lol:

Back