Racing your own time in time trials.

• Thread starter ctdc67
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
What happened to that.. I know I can race my best time but as soon as you beat that it goes to rivals. All the other Forzas your best time would be updated. Actually I think Forza 6 you needed to be in free run to use your rival as the best time rival. Most games it is a regular part.

Yeah it used to be when you ran on the leader board you ran against your own ghost unless you chose to run against someone. In rivals it automatically goes to the next rival above you. One way to make it always use yours is to set the #1 time on the board as then your time is the one to beat ;)

I generally just turn the ghosts off and race for time when I am on the leaderboards.

That's good but as soon as you beat your time you have to back out and set it all up again or you will be racing your previous best time.

Have you tried setting ghosts to ON in the hud settings. I think that may do what you want and show your own ghost updating as you go. I think it will still show the rival ghost as well but not sure as I have not had that turned on in a very long time.

Latest Posts

Back