RacinJason's Super GT / JGTC Liveries

Hello GTPlanet community. As the title states, this thread is dedicated to my Japanese Super GT / JGTC Liveries.

I enjoy making replica liveries, and strive for a high level of detail and accuracy. Sometimes, if the original livery does not match the car model, I take a few liberties in changing the design to make it work for the car.

Due to my personal life and level of detail, my liveries take quite a long time to make, so do not expect this thread to be constantly updated. I just wanted a place to share my work and love for Japanese motorsport.

I will be updating all files and links in this original post and bump the thread up when I create something new. Please feel free to comment and give feedback.
I hope you enjoy and thanks for visiting my gallery! :gtpflag:

***click on the small thumbnails to see a larger version***
***click the links next to the title to go to the car on GT Sport Community***

::: SUPER GT :::

2016 AUTOBACS TEAM AGURI NSX #8 GT500 - GT Sport Community Link - | - Driver Suit Link -
8mZF51.jpg

2016 TEAM IMPUL GT-R #12 GT500 - GT Sport Community Link - | - Driver Suit Link -
89KUK7.jpg

2017 TEAM MUGEN NSX #16 GT500 - GT Sport Community Link -
89Egcz.jpg

2016 K2 R&D LEON Racing AMG #65 GT300 - GT Sport Community Link -
8KuRe2.jpg

2016 Team Hitotsuyama R8 #21 GT300 - GT Sport Community Link -
83hm4r.jpg

2014 Raybrig NSX #100 Gr.3 - GT Sport Community Link -
89EmDa.jpg

2014 Zent Cerumo RCF #38 Gr.3 - GT Sport Community Link -
89EDkv.jpg

::: JGTC :::

Mobil 1 NSX Gr.3 - GT Sport Community Link -
89kjia.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back