Rain During Gameplay

• Thread starter TevShay9
  • 4 comments
South Africa
South Africa
Hi guys,

I bought forza horizon 2 the game on xbox 360on the release date.. I've read many reviews and they all mention rain during gameplay and windscreen wipers. I've been playing for a while now ever since I bought the game, but I haven't experienced any rain while I'm free-roaming in the game.

Please help.
Any ideas or comments?

Hi guys,

I bought forza horizon 2 the game on xbox 360on the release date.. I've read many reviews and they all mention rain during gameplay and windscreen wipers. I've been playing for a while now ever since I bought the game, but I haven't experienced any rain while I'm free-roaming in the game.

Please help.
Any ideas or comments?
Rain is only on the Xbox ONE version.

First off welcome to GTP! Acording to the Wikipedia article I found the weather system only works on the One version and not 360. I'm sure one of our 360 players can confirm but knowing what else was left out of the 360 version it's not surprising. At least you have more roads to find than us One players!

First off welcome to GTP! Acording to the Wikipedia article I found the weather system only works on the One version and not 360. I'm sure one of our 360 players can confirm but knowing what else was left out of the 360 version it's not surprising. At least you have more roads to find than us One players!
That is correct, it has been noted by T10 themselves, that rain will not be part of the 360 version.

Back