- 276

- Here, there everyfkin where
- Bee_Bee9
Apologies if this as already been mentioned, did have a quick look and never saw anything.
I've just arrived at this event and decided i would run the track three times with the same competition running Heavy Wet, Intermediate and Racing Soft. Weather conditions were 100% rain near enough.
Intermediate - fastest lap 2.33 - overall time 8.00 - first 2 laps felt solid under the car in the conditions, felt I pushed enough as a few times back started to step out. Lap 3 car was twitching all over and actually threw me off track just after the double right ender not far from the end of the lap.
Heavy Wet - fastest lap 2.39 - overall time 8.24 - all 3 lasp the car felt like crap, twitching all over the place and exactly same spot on lap 3 threw me off the track.
Racing Soft - fastest lap 2.33 - overall time 7.53 - first 2 laps car felt solid, more so than when on the intermediates but was running exactly same pace even to the point of passing the lead car on the same corner/lap with the same love tap from the lead car. Lap 3 felt more stable than running the intermediates but threw me off again at the same spot as the previous two races. Only difference was the rain started to ease up just after my off hence the extra 7 seconds I was able to beat the intermediate time.
Car used for the event at Spa was the Rocket '07 running 247BHP weighing in at 431 kg.
Whe4n I get back on the PS3 later am intending to run the other events a similar way but maybe one with heaviest car I have and maybe one with the most power that I have.
I've just arrived at this event and decided i would run the track three times with the same competition running Heavy Wet, Intermediate and Racing Soft. Weather conditions were 100% rain near enough.
Intermediate - fastest lap 2.33 - overall time 8.00 - first 2 laps felt solid under the car in the conditions, felt I pushed enough as a few times back started to step out. Lap 3 car was twitching all over and actually threw me off track just after the double right ender not far from the end of the lap.
Heavy Wet - fastest lap 2.39 - overall time 8.24 - all 3 lasp the car felt like crap, twitching all over the place and exactly same spot on lap 3 threw me off the track.
Racing Soft - fastest lap 2.33 - overall time 7.53 - first 2 laps car felt solid, more so than when on the intermediates but was running exactly same pace even to the point of passing the lead car on the same corner/lap with the same love tap from the lead car. Lap 3 felt more stable than running the intermediates but threw me off again at the same spot as the previous two races. Only difference was the rain started to ease up just after my off hence the extra 7 seconds I was able to beat the intermediate time.
Car used for the event at Spa was the Rocket '07 running 247BHP weighing in at 431 kg.
Whe4n I get back on the PS3 later am intending to run the other events a similar way but maybe one with heaviest car I have and maybe one with the most power that I have.