- 47

- New Zealand
I just done the Rain Masters in my Mclaren F1, and noticed a glitch.
The tyre rules are not listed on the race info screen, but when I entered the race with heavy wets fitted, the popup box informed me that my tyres had been changed to sports soft to comply with race regulations.
I then went to tune my car settings prior to starting the race, and my tyres were still showing as heavy wets, and once I had started the race my tyres were also shown as wets.
I am not 100% sure that my wet tyres were fitted however, as the car was more than a bit of a handful, but I likely haven't done enough rain driving to know the difference.
Any ideas what tyres would have actually been on my car?
The tyre rules are not listed on the race info screen, but when I entered the race with heavy wets fitted, the popup box informed me that my tyres had been changed to sports soft to comply with race regulations.
I then went to tune my car settings prior to starting the race, and my tyres were still showing as heavy wets, and once I had started the race my tyres were also shown as wets.
I am not 100% sure that my wet tyres were fitted however, as the car was more than a bit of a handful, but I likely haven't done enough rain driving to know the difference.
Any ideas what tyres would have actually been on my car?