Rally car penalties

  • Thread starter Thread starter NOSBLAST
  • 2 comments
  • 428 views
Messages
101
Just the other day, I was on the last lap of Swiss Alps "Hard" reverse and after that GIGANTIC jump {after turn 3 I think}, I slowed down so I wouldn't get a penalty and you guessed it. I did. The computer zoomed past me, hit the front of my car and bada bing bada boom I got a penalty!!
I especially hate Ice Arena, when It's the final tight chicane. I slow down so much to get through and when I lokk behind the AI went flying through there.
I'll conclude by asking, why don't the AI get!!?👎
 
NOSBLAST
I'll conclude by asking, why don't the AI get!!?👎

It's an attempt to keep the rally racing clean(no bumping the AI or walls). I figure it's not that bad because all of the tracks have a few places that are good passing places(especially swiss alps, buses could race without contact there!)
 
All you gotta do is not let your front end hit the wall. go as fast as you want

just let your rear end slide out and drift around the corner as fast as you can.
 
Back