Rally Cars- Which One To Use

  • Thread starter Thread starter nyg_shockey
  • 8 comments
  • 902 views
Messages
15
I have a question about rally races. i know have a suped up impreza and i works great. but i also have been winning real rally cars and i am wondering if i should keep selling them or use them instead?
 
I reckon you should sell them but keep one. They sell for a lot and you don't really need two, since there aren't many rally races in GT4.
 
I'd keep all the Group B cars and sell the duplicates, but that's just me. :)

I wish you luck on the rally stages, I haven't had much luck with them.
 
nyg_shockey
I have a question about rally races. i know have a suped up impreza and i works great. but i also have been winning real rally cars and i am wondering if i should keep selling them or use them instead?

Keep them, because you will have to win them all again later if you intend to collect them and some of the Special Conditions races are frustratingly difficult. If you want to sell one, keep doing the 2nd Easy Special Conditions race and sell the Toyota RSC Rally RAID car to get money. I sold all my prize cars to buy the 4 black cars and now I'm stuck doing all those races again. It's better to just be patient as far as money goes, because you can always get something you missed this time on the next cyle. Keep them all, but don't buy anything for them yet, just fully tune and tyre 1 or 2 rally cars, the one you have will probably be sufficient, the rest can wait for later, when you're rich. Also, you can enter some of those rally cars in manufacturer races and save yourself wasting money buying a showroom one and doing it up. One RSC Rally RAID can pay for fully doing up almost any car.
 
I never seel any of my prize cars (unless they are repeats) Sometimes i find depending on the track it can sometimes be better to change to a different car as some require high horsepower while others which have more technical sections can be completed easier with a lighter/lower hp car
 
Prize cars that do well are the Lancia Delta '94 and the Mitsubishi Pajero Rally Raid(I came closest to beating Grand Canyon Hard with that car). The Lancia Stratos is also pretty good on Swiss Alps.
But honestly I would sell some of the easier cars if you're strapped for cash and buy a Peugot 906 and tune it, or (better yet) the newest Subaru rally car. And if you really want it easy, the Mitsubishi Evo Super Rally Car leaves everything else in the dust.
 
i suggest for the rally races that you buy a skyline gtr r34 nur spec as it is
4wd drive u will be able to use it in the rally races no problem modify till putting out about 500 bhp apply dirt tyres and snow tyres and there u have it a rally car that is able to totaly dominate all including all hard rallys with a bit of practice
this is what i did
 
Mitsubishi Galant VR4...
 
if your car works for you, then i would sell all of them minus the starion and the escudo.
 
Back