rally cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrudusV
  • 9 comments
  • 419 views
Messages
30
when doing a rally race. is it best to used a rally labeled car. couldn't i take one of my other supercars and stick dirt tires on it and do some special tuning
 
sure ya can, you can use any car that has 4wd on the dirt track, (so far that i know?) i like using the rally cars though, as they are closer to the performance of the car im racing.. its not just an easy 3-7 laps, blowing away the competition in the escudo.. but if you cant beat them, try a subaru Impreza 22-b, or one of the RUF's..
 
The car doesnt need to have 4WD. A RUF RGT can have dirt tires too you know. I like both non-rally cars and real rally cars...
 
I noticed that the zzII cant take dirt tires and thats 4wd.

I personally dont really like the escudo in the game.

Its so much more powerful than everything else that it gives the biggest advantage to the cheesiest of amatuers.

I never even use it unless Im racing an escudo in the rally racing.

Otherwise I like to use what ever rally car is availible, they are all pretty close to each other in ability and power.
 
i havnt had GT3 for too long, i didnt know you could put dirt tires on some non-4wd cars.. which ones can you put them on? i'd like to try it
 
Most AWD cars can take dirt tires and I believe some RWD cars can take it to.

I don't remember I think I used the WRX to go through all the rallys and not the WRC one just a regular WRX (new one)
 
The Falcon XR8 can take them. It isn't much, but it can take them.
 
Back