Rally Course Track help

United States
Kansas/U.S.A.
CapnCwby1969
I was wondering if there was a way to make a rally course with some bumps and bigger hills to fly over with my Rally Cars. So far, I have been able to make tracks that have been pretty flat with an occasional hill here and there. I know I can change the "Complexity" of the sections along with the bank and sharpness of the turns, but I want a few jumps and bumps! I dunno, it may not be possible. I might just have to stick with MODNATION RACERS.

Last edited:
Look for tracks with big elevation changes? I haven't really messed with the rally track creator that much, so not sure if it's possible.

I don't really see why big jumps are so popular, however both Belgium and Alaska will give you hills but very little in the way of big jumps...just smaller ones.

Sometimes it's worth keeping an eye on the elevation range upon the left-hand side stats as you go through the alternative options; gives more chance of rapid height changes.

You could do a tarmac rally on Mt Aso though, but the jumps tends to be on a corner.

Allow me to be more specific...I don't want BIG jumps, I just want to be able to get some air underneath the car...

Back