Rally Enduros

• Thread starter Shannon
  • 8 comments
Originally posted by eddy_2790
What about rally endurance races. 60, maybe even 100, laps on a dirt course.

good idea but not with the laps it should be like a true rally where you gotta go through stages kinda like in colin mcrae however it would take much longer to complete say about an hour or an hour and a half to finish the entire course

Maybe they could make some tracks especially for rally endurance. Those tracks would then be a lot longer than the normal tracks, like one round is 10 minutes or something.
Then you don't get used to the track that fast.

What about one massive track that's equal to about 5 laps. Like you might do a rally track, then up a hill and back down the other side, then onto a another course, then an underground course (just a thought), etc.

I'm good at rally, but I don't want the game to get boring. You think the endurance races in GT3 are hard? NO, they're just boring. I lapped the competition 40 laps today on the 2HR. Rome Endurance. Same is true for every other one I raced. Instead put point-to-point stages like in Rallisport Challenge.

I hate that Rome 2 hour Endurance. That's the worst one, I tell you. 99 laps of constent tight turns. The Special Stage Route 5 Enduro is the best. Lapped the Toyota GT-ONE with my Escudo about 20 times.

Anyway, some long, long rally race would be good. Whether it be laps, or a poin-to-point rally. Something new.

Back