W wbrinkman Messages 458 Messages wbrinkman Dec 5, 2010 #1 Hi there, Just noticed how the rally / dirt / snow events are lacking from the A-Spec mode. So they're only available in the Special Events section - meaning you can only gain credits *once (up to gold)* from them? Bit of a shame if it is?
Hi there, Just noticed how the rally / dirt / snow events are lacking from the A-Spec mode. So they're only available in the Special Events section - meaning you can only gain credits *once (up to gold)* from them? Bit of a shame if it is?
Antonisbob Messages 2,583 Kelowna, Canada Messages Antonisbob Messages No... Dec 5, 2010 #2 Yes it is a shame, I loved the rally events! They were so much fun! I still do them in diffrent rally cars but I've golded them all and get nothing..
Yes it is a shame, I loved the rally events! They were so much fun! I still do them in diffrent rally cars but I've golded them all and get nothing..