rally events

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtyhde
  • 4 comments
  • 676 views
Messages
46
I have completed the snow and tarmac for the first two levels easily but can't seem to win in the gravel race. For the advance level I used a RM elise and I easily won in the tarmac and snow events but with the same car can't come close in the gravel event. Why?

I was searching other forums about this and someone said it was because the game wasn't switching me to dirt tires? Thise does seem plausible as the snow event was easy.
 
Now I don't know for sure, but I doubt that an RM'ed Elise can be fitted with dirt tyres in GT5. Go to the tuning shop and try to buy some, if you can - then try again, but I'd still say that an RM Elise is not really a rallycar :)
 
I had the same problems. But with the Ford Focus rally car and a lot of practice I finally golded the two gravel races.
 
If you have any of the ads on you'll lose every time. Get in to a 4WD car and turn off all the ads besides ABS. And if you can master the flick you'll when gold on a stock rally car. if you can't when in stock form then add a turbo, but your defeating the purpose of the event. I've got gold on on three events, plus I rallied in the pass so it was a piece of cake for me.
 
I actually ment intermediate stage instead of advanced. I eventually won using the suzuki rally car. It is quite strange though that the tarmac and snow were a lot easier though.
 
Back