Rally License

• Thread starter Rx7fatboy
  • 12 comments
Did anyone else think that the rally license was extremely easy to get.  I took two tries tops to get passed and like less than 10 mins.  But I am still stuck on the super.  Holy cow is it a bastard.  I am stuck on 4 or 5 it is the one with I cant remember.  It is too late I cannot believe I forgot it was like 2 seconds ago anyway it is hard.
:cheeburga:

The rally license was extremely easy to get. It was soooo easy to beat all of the rally races too. Took like an hour. Rally's are really fun though, slidin' around turns...

i 've got my gt3 , 1 week ago.
licences are easy to get but all in gold , it's not the same thing.
i got trouble with the stage 8 of the first licence.
you need 48.8, i drive 48.83 with this skyline.
is any one got a tip?

If you have a 48.83, and it reuires a 48.80...I don't think we can really help, but you just need to try a couple more times. You're extremely close to getting it...

yeah,i'm close to get it , but it's already 3 nights like this
for sure i 'will fight te match it.
i heard about a mustang shelby gt 350 '66,
was it a dream or not?
it's my dream machine !

I don't know about a Shelby GT350, but there is a '67(I beleive) Shelby Cobra you can buy on GT3 for 500,00 credits. If you buy it, save your game before you do, and test drive it. If you don't like it, just load the game over.

The Cobra seems to be a very good car when it's racing against you, but when you're the one driving it it's not that good IMO. I was very disappointed in it. I'm sure someone will say I don't know how to turn it or drive it, but whatever...

here in europe gt3 is only out for a couple of day,
so i need a bit more time to get all those dream machine.
i got already my fully tuned viper.
i fell in love with this monster in gt 1.
which car offer you good possibility to win a good average of races ?
for the ones who want to know Monaco circuit is as close of the reality that the one of Seattle.

josh , you seems to know how to drive the rally cars.
i drive always manual but in rally , automatic is more effective? do you agree!

Actually, I like to drive a manual most of the time. Even in rallys. I like the manual because if I go around a corner in an automatic, and I slow down too much, it downshifts to 1st gear, and spins the tires really bad. If I'm in a manual I can keep it in second and it doesn't tend to spin nearly as bad.

You're welcome man. I also like to use a manual on cars like the Viper cause they tend to spin WAYYY to easy around sharp turns...

Back