- 69
Set LSD to 35/65 front rear instead of 30/70.
Suddenly instead of handling like a bar of soap on a wet tile floor, you actually get to put some of that 400+bhp to the gravel.
+ you can accelerate earlier out of corners (and better).
I still loathe all the rally events though , it's just no fun to drive.
The only events where I felt like I had wasted my time after golding (or barely getting silver on the loeb eiger one).
No feedback while you try to ease that bar of soap across the track = no fun.
Suddenly instead of handling like a bar of soap on a wet tile floor, you actually get to put some of that 400+bhp to the gravel.
+ you can accelerate earlier out of corners (and better).
I still loathe all the rally events though , it's just no fun to drive.
The only events where I felt like I had wasted my time after golding (or barely getting silver on the loeb eiger one).
No feedback while you try to ease that bar of soap across the track = no fun.