Rally observation...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 2 comments
  • 305 views

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Messages
7,588
Denmark
Whateversville
Messages
Flerbizky
Playing around with my Trueno last night on the rally courses. Here's a few questions to my obervations. In the first rally (3 laps) the opponent will actually wait for you if you fu** up (read: Spin out :trouble: ).. This repeats itself to a lesser extent in the second 5 lap rally, it'll still wait if you fu** up, but not as much as in the first rally, and in the last 7 lap rally, it won't wait at all :mad:

Am I completely off on this or can it be confirmed by others more experienced than I ?....

Cheers

/F


SandStorm : The girls are on the way !
 
I didn't understand much what you're trying to say about Flerbizky , but if I got it right , you're asking about how the AI reacts during the rally races ? If so :

This is what I can say about the rally races :

3 lap race : The AI is kinda slow and don't attack you that much .

5 lap race : They start to get a little aggresive and start to go faster .

7 lap race : They get aggressive , start to really challenge you in the races , trying to screw you up as well .
 
Twas a little vague I agree :-)

But as far as I can see, in the first 2 races your opponent will actually wait if you blow a turn or something. Like you cross a checkpoint 8 secs behind, and the next you're 2 secs behind. (I'm in a Trueno Dammit. That's why :mad: ) even though he's in a far superior car... (This to a lesser extent in the second race of course, and not happening at all in the third..)

Was that better :)

/F
 
Back