Rally questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4(ever)
  • 10 comments
  • 798 views
Messages
10
Hi to all of you. I was thinking why I shouldn't make a thread, rally questions only. Hopefully, this thread will become useful for everyone. Thank you in advance.

To start with, I would like to know whether there is a co-driver when rallying, and if so, are you able to turn on or off his pacenotes? Cheers.
 
Rally racing in GT4 is not like real rally racing, it is on a dirt circut course with laps and the such, so there is no need for a co driver.
 
GT4(ever)
Hi to all of you. I was thinking why I shouldn't make a thread, rally questions only. Hopefully, this thread will become useful for everyone. Thank you in advance.

To start with, I would like to know whether there is a co-driver when rallying, and if so, are you able to turn on or off his pacenotes? Cheers.

Did you ever played with Gran Turismo?
 
Yep no co-driver, weather or not GT4(ever) has played Gran Turismo before is not in question here it's a topice he's created that the mods have authorised to help people with questions and/or problems maybe with GT4's rallying mode.
 
if ya want authentic rallying, you should consider richard burns rally for the PC. paired off with a driving force pro wheel, it is awsome.. 👍
 
ragundy
Did you ever played with Gran Turismo?

Please don't shoot me, but I didn't yet.. Only a few years ago I played GT2 for lets say...2 hours? And that's it, no more experience w/ any Gran Turismo since the release of GT2.. Though, I have experience w/ rally games for over three years now, and at this moment I own CMR2005, but I know that's far from the same w/ GT4's physics. Is it difficult driving in for example the Grand Canyon, because I've seen lots of movies that show its slippy corners. Is it really that difficult to drive any of the thacks w/ any car in GT4? I played lots of racing games, but I don't know if it would help me. Greets people.
 
its like driving on a slippery tar road. the car slides and stuff but its not really like any more dedicated rally game in physics
 
Just dont lower your car all the way down and expect it to turn, at all..:p

(I knew I was forgeting to raise the car...)
 
HRT427c it is more realistic that previouse GT's the cars need to be setup just right and it puts some preoper rally games to shame. The only thing is the tracks arn't like proper rally tracks exept the Ice arena which s like an Ice race circuit.
 
redfury
The only co driver I need is Luke Duke in my Charger ;)
Ya, he alsways gave me the good directions in Dukes of Hazzard:Return of the General Lee , do you also have that game?
 
Back