I am having trouble with the first gravel race. I had a civic R '08, then got destroyed in the 2nd and 3rd races by a dodge SRT4. I bought a SRT4, then got destroyed by every car... I can't figure out why I can't accelerate on the gravel level (I did just fine on the pavement, and haven't tried the snow)...
By the way, this is the beginner! how on earth am I going to compete if I can't win the beginner.
I have noticed that I am not getting any acceleration when I hit the gas at the end of the corner until I let go of the steering. Is that a setting that I have modified. I can't think it is ABS or anything like that. What else could do that?
By the way, this is the beginner! how on earth am I going to compete if I can't win the beginner.
I have noticed that I am not getting any acceleration when I hit the gas at the end of the corner until I let go of the steering. Is that a setting that I have modified. I can't think it is ABS or anything like that. What else could do that?