Rally Raid Events

  • Thread starter Thread starter kanjifreak
  • 4 comments
  • 521 views

kanjifreak

(Banned)
Messages
156
Hello:

Am I alone on this one?

If we got Endurance events, can't we get Rally Raid events?

They got everything now to add those events, don't you think? They got the wide open dirt/snow "tracks" (they could even just add some desert sand for more events), and we even got a couple of Rally Raid cars that are currently useless.

PD is really out of imagination, and it's always the same, the more famous you get, the less creative you end up...

Just posted that idea on the Feedback section, but how do you guys feel about it?

Would you like Rally Raid events in GT5?
 
I don't really care about that stuff to be honest. I'm an endurance racing guy.
 
totally agree. This game has so much potential, rally, go kart, nascar. They got everything going, yet none are really well executed. Why don't we get some A spec go kart races, to have some replay value, the same with rallying. Nascar has a single championship, but it is way too short for me. They could easily have made a whole new chapter (like the expert section) with rally races. 3*3 championships, in different locations and so on. The same with Go Karts and Nascar. I hope they ditch the seasonal events to make more A spec races, the seasonal events are fun, but they have no replay value because you don't get money or xp again, which is really sad.
 
totally agree. This game has so much potential, rally, go kart, nascar. They got everything going, yet none are really well executed. Why don't we get some A spec go kart races, to have some replay value, the same with rallying. Nascar has a single championship, but it is way too short for me. They could easily have made a whole new chapter (like the expert section) with rally races. 3*3 championships, in different locations and so on. The same with Go Karts and Nascar. I hope they ditch the seasonal events to make more A spec races, the seasonal events are fun, but they have no replay value because you don't get money or xp again, which is really sad.

You get huge XP and CR gains in the seasonal bonus races, but you can only get each of the prize credits and XP once. The time trials and the drift trials are more for bragging rights since you get an online ranking, so no I don't think we should get rid of them, especially since the usual "grinding" races, such as like the wind and the american championship can get really boring if you do them over and over.

I do agree with the OP and the other points raised in this thread, about how we need more specialized types of events. Personally I miss some of the races from the previous GTs like the FF, FR, MR, and 4WD drivetrain only races, and that one race where you can use any car, but it had be be completely stock. It would be cool if we had more single make races where you could actually win credits and xp, like the dealership races in GT4 I believe.
 
You get huge XP and CR gains in the seasonal bonus races, but you can only get each of the prize credits and XP once. The time trials and the drift trials are more for bragging rights since you get an online ranking, so no I don't think we should get rid of them, especially since the usual "grinding" races, such as like the wind and the american championship can get really boring if you do them over and over.

I do agree with the OP and the other points raised in this thread, about how we need more specialized types of events. Personally I miss some of the races from the previous GTs like the FF, FR, MR, and 4WD drivetrain only races, and that one race where you can use any car, but it had be be completely stock. It would be cool if we had more single make races where you could actually win credits and xp, like the dealership races in GT4 I believe.
As far as I remember, this is the first GT game without a 4WD exclusive event. Same for there being no NSX, Lancer or Skyline exclusive event (which is ironic considering how many of each of those cars they have put in the game). I would not be surprised if a future update did add more races, but at the same time I wouldn't expect it.
 
Back