rally test bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter calaby01
  • 15 comments
  • 1,162 views
Messages
68
When I was going for the rally tests on my S-license my car wont leave the starting line. The bar graph shows that I've got the throttle floored but the car won't move. I've tried exiting and coming back but always get the same results. Has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have any suggestions? Needing help because without this I won't be able to get my S license or race in the extreme hall. I'm almost done with the the pro series and have ten of my S- license tests completed.
Calaby01
 
DRT2RM
Check the connection of your controller?

he said it shows him that he has the throttle maxed out, its just not moving.
Not a bad idea to check though.

Have you tried just saving, then reseting the PS2?
 
i have my S licence and i didnt have a problen in that licence test
 
i got all gold on S license, so i have no problem with it.... it's might some error, 1 in 10 of CD have error writing CD so look like you got one... that's bad luck :( 👎
 
who told you that (about error cd's), I would amgine they just mass produce a copy of a "gold" disk. How could they be different, and how could a writing error cause that? I think I may have a goofed up copy, but didnt bother on returning / replacing it because I figured thats just how they are all?
 
Blues
he said it shows him that he has the throttle maxed out, its just not moving.
Not a bad idea to check though.

Have you tried just saving, then reseting the PS2?
I know what he said.
 
If you are using your dfp, I have noticed that the brake pedal is sometimes depressed a tiny amount and for some reason this will not allow the car to move foreward at all. Try using a DS2 and see if the same thing happens.
 
I'm using a DS2 and all connections are being made. When I tried the tests in question last night everything worked fine so I'm assuming it is something to do with the disk. If it happens too often I'll have to exchange it. Did manage to get through the first test on one of the ice tracks in about ten minutes with a silver. now on to the others.

calaby01
 
I haven't done that particular test yet but I know that in the ice test in iB, my wheel would turn to the left by itself at the start line (before the test began)...I had to hold it straight so that I didn't vear off to the left when it started.
 
You're sure you shifted into first gear??? 💡
 
Darts
You're sure you shifted into first gear??? 💡
Yeah it doesn't make a difference first reverse still get no go. I feel like I've checked all the obvious. I'm kinda' surprised I'm the only one so far.

calaby01
 
ya, your brake might have been pushed town a bit. even a tad makes it not go. just make sure you dont have any red showing.
 
Back