Rally tires on all/some/a few cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Delirious
  • 6 comments
  • 666 views

Delirious

Meh
Premium
Messages
2,614
Messages
Metroider17
I knew in GT3 you could put rally tires on some cars and drive them on rally courses...and ive seen some pictures of muscle cars on snow courses here on GT4...so whats the story with the rally tires on cars in GT4? can rally tires go on all/some/a few cars? if some or a few...what kind of cars are they usually? (general kind, so upto you as to how you would classify a car)

i ask this because i had soooooo much fun driving the trueno s.s version, mustang svt R and silvia areo on rally courses in GT3 :) :) :)

...try driving a loaded MR-2 on rally courses...nearly impossible, great for challenges
 
yes...anyone wanna fill us in?
 
Just like GT3, some can be equipped with rally tires (snow and dirt), while some can't. Ask me for a specific car and I'll be happy to look into it for you.

Just not right now because my b-spec driver is currently tackling the 24 hour nurburgring endurance race. I like GT4, but I'm not crazy enough to try driving that one myself. I just want an F1 car. Right now my b-spec driver is on his 79th lap going on nine and a half hours.
 
...any other comments before this thread goes down the tube about rally driving regular cars on rally courses which is A LOT OF FUN :)
 
I'm curious too. How did they decide which cars can race on rally tracks on GT3?
 
i think it's if they are capable...it's not like a civic can go...
 
Back