• 10 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
If you're a 206 fan (like me!), or just want some great rally footage, take a look at these videos produced by Peugeot. There are some awesome shots and camera angles, and it is all very professional! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can download the videos here, although I highly recommend you download the MPEG1 or Quicktime videos if you have a fast enough connection. Be sure to watch Luna Park and the Making of Luna Park! :)

thanks for the link, Jordan!

i'm still downloading them... seems like that server isn't exactly the fastest one around... :lol:

No problem. :) As for the download speeds, I download all files over a few MB's with GetRight. It opens several connections with the server you're downloading from to ensure that you use all of your available bandwidth of your broadband connection. Thanks to it, I had those 66.5 MB and 183 MB downloaded in only a few minutes. I highly recommend it especially for large files or managing many downloads!

still downloading as well.... It just keeps going, and going, and going, and.......:)

Back