Rallycross

  • Thread starter Thread starter anonite
  • 8 comments
  • 993 views
Messages
60
United States
Detroit, MI
Messages
anonite
I've been currently working on getting a rallycross series going. I've looked around and seen some attempts but they seem to keep failing and I think I know why. If anyone is remotely interested in helping me work out the bugs and get this thing rolling I would really appreciate it. If there is an interest I will post the details asap.
 
I'm interested, I don't see why rally is so unpopular on gt5, it was it's selling point for me
 
I love rallye but I felt let down by how its implemented in GT5, just doesn't feel quite right to me.
Anyway what exactly do you mean by rallyecross? AWD cars at tracks with lots of corner cutting opportunities to get the classic mix of tarmac and dirt? I once randomly joined a room online where they were doing this it was actually quite fun. 👍

Edit: I just noticed the opening post is a bit old so its unlikely this thread is going to go anyway and its also in the wrong forum, sorry admins please don't shout at me, I just saw rallycross got all excited and didn't stop to think about which forum this thread is in, I'm sorry it won't happen again.
 
Last edited:
I love rallye but I felt let down by how its implemented in GT5, just doesn't feel quite right to me.
Anyway what exactly do you mean by rallyecross? AWD cars at tracks with lots of corner cutting opportunities to get the classic mix of tarmac and dirt? I once randomly joined a room online where they were doing this it was actually quite fun. 👍

Edit: I just noticed the opening post is a bit old so its unlikely this thread is going to go anyway and its also in the wrong forum, sorry admins please don't shout at me, I just saw rallycross got all excited and didn't stop to think about which forum this thread is in, I'm sorry it won't happen again.

It's not that old? :)

Rallycross

Definition

Rallycross racing is performed on a track that combines rough surfaces with tarmac. Heats are held with between four to eight cars over three laps of the course. The fastest drivers go on to the finals, where the first car over the finish line is deemed the winner.

However, I'm not clear on how the OP intends to implement this... (A variation, maybe?) OP?
 
Last edited:
no there is not any rallycross track in gt5
 
avens
is there a rallycross track in gt5? haven't played in a while lol

Unfortunately no there isn't a proper mixed surface track like cathedral rocks in GT5 👎 but I have been in lobbies (may have been called rallycross may not can't remember) where everyone cuts across the grass at every possible corner making it vaguely like rallycross. 👍
 
Back