RALLYERS thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter 240Z
  • 4 comments
  • 436 views
Messages
812
Hahaha. Etc.

Hello, I know this ENTIRE site was started by GT racing enthusiasts, but what about the people who like to play in the DIRT!! (not talking to you off-roader people!) I know some one else out there owns vehicles meant to pound rocks, mud, snow and sand, and asphalt. So here is OUR thread.

With apologies to 87chevy.

But seriously, let's not argue, and we can just have separate threads.
 
Yes rallying is really nice.
Not just the ordinary stage based rallies but rallysprint is nice too.

An example:).
Know what car?;)
 

Attachments

  • rallysprint.jpg
    rallysprint.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 48
I'm considering turning my old Benz 190E into a rally car. The engine is in such sorry shape that it's not good for much more than a swap, and I've always fancied rallying.
 
Ive done some rallying in my Talon, not too much on the dirt but in the snow covered roads of Michigan. Me and my brother are currently building up an SCCA ProRally spec 92 Galant VR-4. The engine is going in this weekend hopefully. We plan to have it ready for Sno*Drift next year.
 
When my Z is completed, I want to try road rallying.
 
Back