Rallying

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dr Boris
  • 7 comments
  • 785 views
Messages
15
Apologies if this has been brought up before but I had a quick look through a few pages and couldn't see anything (can't be bothered to check through 30 pages worth). Is there a Rally mode in Gt5? On GT4 you had that whole series of Rallys but so far as I can make out on this one you have the two Rally Challenge things and possibly an event or two.

I haven't unlocked Extreme Series yet but I assume one of the events there is a Rally one.
 
I know they have the Gt5 rally acadamy and the Last one is also a rally championship in the specail races mode
 
Right, so they made a big fuss about this WRC license and all they have is the Loeb thing and the Rally Academy which is just 3 rallys repeated. Where is the Rally mode? Where is the Tahiti track?
 
I was wondering the same; there's a bunch of Eiger variants in game and yet they only seem to feature in the licence tests. I was hoping for a fully fledged rally mode, especially as it's a lot of fun this time around.
 
Aren't the rally events randomly generated? So really there's not all that much point in having loads when the same few will be different each time.
 
The rallying special event stages are created with the course editor yes, but the stages aren't a patch on the 'proper' PD created tracks at Eiger and Toscana; I'd happily keep running rally events if they gave cr. but unfortunately the special events are a one deal only thing.
 
I'm certainly hoping for these regular updates that are suppose to be happening to have loads of new events with them.

its too much of a grind to get to the next level by doing the same event for the twentieth time.
 
What makes the lack of rally events even MORE infuriating is how that there are so few Rally events, but I keep winning stupid rally cars from race rewards and seemingly EVERY random gift ticket. :banghead:
 
Back