EigerNordwandKTrail_4.jpg

EigerNordwandKTrail_5.jpg

EigerNordwandKTrail_7.jpg

EigerNordwandKTrail_8.jpg

EigerNordwandKTrail_9.jpg

EigerNordwandKTrail_10.jpg

EigerNordwandKTrail_11.jpg

Last edited:
Like the rally sessions rallymorten ;) especially with the Peugeot rally car. You could also check out mine-it's right below yours topic :)

Thank you all :) I can tell you that what I'm currently working on has to do with import tuners

These ones are awesome! I like the "action" and "blurring."

You know that Panning Mode 3 emphasizes the "speed" and "action" of shots like this? It's a little secret I'll give you, because you're a friend. :)

The secret is public and that's exactly Panning Mode 3 I'm using for these :)

I hope to have an update soon, not with tuning cars like I said earlier, but with stuff from the upcoming Grand Valley 300KM online enduro :)

The secret is public and that's exactly Panning Mode 3 I'm using for these :)

I hope to have an update soon, not with tuning cars like I said earlier, but with stuff from the upcoming Grand Valley 300KM online enduro :)

I heard about that. It's actually GT5? Shame, though, that I won't be available, between ITCC and Rolex.

Edit: can't wait to see photos, though.

I heard about that. It's actually GT5? Shame, though, that I won't be available, between ITCC and Rolex.

Edit: can't wait to see photos, though.

I have a feel it will be some good racing action there, sad you can't be there :( I'll try to make up for it with photos and review :)

And yes, last time I checked it was GT5 :lol:

I have a feel it will be some good racing action there, sad you can't be there :( I'll try to make up for it with photos and review :)

And yes, last time I checked it was GT5 :lol:

:lol: I was reading it, and it was never mentioned... This after TDZdave signed up for a Gran Turismo 4 endurance event. :lol: Everyone got a laugh out of the "Oh, is this for Gran Turismo 4...? Yeah, sorry, I don't have that game..."

:lol: how long are we gonna play this "I post in one thread while you post in another thread and then we change" game :lol:

It does, yes, I just thought it was strange, even if it is a city track..

Any wishes for me to try and cater for?

Here's one of my first attempts at editing a GT5 shot, and if I'm to say it's not all that bad, though I bet the pros can do even better:

Feel free to give me some feedback, I'm getting back into photomoding :)

Nice job - liking that a lot:tup:
Try cropping the bottom a bit so that the white line starts in the bottom left corner - try it with scrolling the pic on your monitor - looks superb:tup: It puts the cars as the focus instead of a light patch of tarmac.

Thanks a lot, an old shot and it was mostly just to get back into this, but thans for the advice 👍

Not bad at all for a first edit attempt 👍
Maybe a little bit too dark and smooth but good contrast and light :)
(and I agree with Giuletta, good advice in this case 👍)

That's an option, but the level of activity (I know I'm not one of the pros) is not really as one could hope

Back