Ralph Fulton: Forza Horizon 4 is a "Homecoming" For Playground Games

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 6 comments
  • 2,552 views
I can only thank the gods of gaming that he didn't decide to use that Three Lions song in promotional movies.
 
Dfb4CPKXUAAsUrw.jpg


ダウンssロード.png


They also didn't get Avro license.
 
Ouch.

Maybe in order to keep their G rating, they can't show real military equipment or something.
 
Last edited:
Knowing what we know now with the 007 Brocolli Sony MGM whatever mish mash going on there...
 

I am quite sure they don't need to do any licensing to depict a plane that looks like a Vulcan (as long as they don't refer to it as one)... I mean, we are talking about a plane that's going for 70 years of age. And undoubtedly any necessary variation could've been more subtle.

I don't think PG wouldn't be able to model an Aermacchi MB-339 or... Whatever thing the jump jet is based on, with a satisfying degree of accuracy. So maybe their choice to go with a more cartoonish look has to do with ESRB ratings, rather than licensing issues?
 
Back