Ram's Car Competition Stage 1, Round 1 Rules

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ram-Rod
  • 16 comments
  • 734 views
Messages
1,768
United States
Texas
Before I begin, I have some rules to go by, and some questions:


Mod's and Admin's , I noticed that the suggestions for the competition stage 1 was moved to the online racing section on Gran Turismo. Its not about people racing, it about GT4 users that have played the game, raced the cars that made it in, and they chose which one they like more. So I have one thing to say, Please let me keep the competition under the GT4 Sectition of the GTP Forums .


Rules , You can only vote once, you can not put any images in your post . Have fun.


Here is the line up for the cars, and who they will be facing.


BMW M3 CSL
Nessian Skyline GT-R (1998 - present)

Lancia Stratos (all street legal models)
Ford Mustang GT 2005

Subaru Impreza 22B
Mitsubishi Lancer MR

Subaru Impreza 2000
Chevy Corvette ZO6 2000
 
Ram-Rod
Here is the line up for the cars, and who they will be facing.


BMW M3 CSL
Nessian Skyline GT-R (1998 - present)

Lancia Stratos (all street legal models)
Ford Mustang GT 2005

Subaru Impreza 22B
Mitsubishi Lancer MR

Subaru Impreza 2000
Chevy Corvette ZO6 2000

wait...i guess i missed something in the past. i have no idea what you're doing here. but i'll assume that we're not racing, and it will be you. uh in that case..
m3
stratos
impreza
corvette

ok i realized what you're doing when i read your post in your signature. ok, everything stays the same :dunce:
 
I'm not clear on what you're doing. What is Ram's car competition? What are we voting for?
 
daan
I'm not clear on what you're doing. What is Ram's car competition? What are we voting for?

apparently, it's a tournament, like the mlb playoffs or something. we're voting for the best car out of the two and the winner moves on to the next round. i think.
 
daan
I'm not clear on what you're doing. What is Ram's car competition? What are we voting for?

Feels and sounds like another "best car" thread to me.
AMG
 
Interesting how they're pitting the Lancia Stratos against the brand new Mustang. There is no basis for anything in this 'competition', is there?
 
It is one car vs. another car in single emination, it goes by nba playoffs style, btw, the hole competition has 5 stages. Stage 1 Round 1 starts tonight. It will be month's before Stage 5 gets here. Each stage has a certian type of car. It is confusing at first. Mabey when stage 1 is over, it will make more sence.
 
It not the offical line up yet. Those are the cars competiting, but i dont like the order myself, i'll change it before I make the thread for round one. Or not, ill post it now.....


Subaru Impreza 22B
Mitsubishi Lancer MR

Chevy Corvette ZO6 2000
Ford Mustang GT 2005

Lancia Stratos
BMW CSL

Subaru Impreza 2000
Nessian Skyline GT-R (1998 - Present)


That will be the new line-up
 
Ram-Rod
It not the offical line up yet ...
So, do we vote now, or will there be a poll later and this is just to tell everyone the rules and show what the cars will be?
 
Right now im buying a black car on GT4 on my ps2, after i buy it and drive it some, i will get the voting up.
 
Ram-Rod
Nessian Skyline GT-R (1998 - Present)

By the way its 'Nissan'.
 
Ram-Rod
Subaru Impreza 2000
Nessian Skyline GT-R (1998 - Present)

So 1 model year of Impreza against 8 model years of Skyline?

Structure. You lack structure.
 
Hi Ram,

I wasn't sure what you were doing, it sounds like a spot race/lap-time comparison, so I moved your last thread to the appropriate section... but it seems like I got the wrong end of the stick... However, this is now the 5th thread you've started on this 'Stage 1' of your competition... so maybe it would be a better idea just to post updates into one big thread, either by adding stuff to your thread, or (better still) editting your first post?? Although I realise what you're doing sometimes involves different polls, but those 'updates' that don't require polls shouldn't need to be new threads...

Anyway, good luck with it...

TM
 
Back