Now i know kenny's muscle car compition. I loved it. But now all of my poll's i have decided to make a challenge out of it. The Lancer or Impreza poll is the start of it.
Here is the rules for stage one:
Limited to only production cars. Withever car reached 50 votes 1st wins. That is the cutoff time. The winner faces a different car. The 1st to win the 10th round wins. Enjoy!!!!
You are welcome.. I was inspired by how you know just what would be good. I thought that i would do it but instead of doing pic's i see witch car is better.
You are welcome.. I was inspired by how you know just what would be good. I thought that i would do it but instead of doing pic's i see witch car is better.
2 - I think a car winning 10 weeks in a row is going to be nearly impossible unless somebody happens to choose the F1 vs a Daihatsu every time....at least that is how I interpret the concept?
As soon as I finish my WRS duties in the morning I am going to merge all the threads you have created regarding ______ vs ________.
Just how it is...
Posting new threads for every "VS" comparo could fill this entire forum thanks to GT4's amazing car list.
Have fun discussing the cars... I do indeed hope you actually discuss the cars.
I noticed that some people simply put "this car cuz it rocks!" and that really is pathetic.
On that note though...
I was inspired by your versus discussions...
I plan on doing a write up for a few of the 4wd japanese cars so keep an eye out for it.