Random Aspec question

  • Thread starter Thread starter x_Jack_x
  • 3 comments
  • 430 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
565
United States
Tampa,Fla
Messages
x_Jack_McFlash_x
Real simple. Ive done pretty much everything on aspec except a couple endos and 1 extreme series.My question, all I have left on extreme is the GT race,can I just do the championship and gold it and complete all the extreme events, or do i have to do the races, then the championship?If I can get the same result just doing championship that would be cool.I dont need the cr from the normal races.About to start it as soon as I get the answer.Just wanna get w/e ticket from completing all gold on extreme.
 
well if you mean that if you do the championship, will it also count for the races in that series then yes?
o.o:dunce:

EDIT: Because you've done the same races in the championship, it will automatically count for that race... if you golded the track during the championship it will gold the track when you see it on the menu... so ye.
 
k. all my others I did the races and the championship.To hell with that on the GT 1.I wasnt sure, I didnt wanna waist an hr on championship not to get gold and complete the extreme series... and thanks for the answer... Closed.
 
k. all my others I did the races and the championship.To hell with that on the GT 1.I wasnt sure, I didnt wanna waist an hr on championship not to get gold and complete the extreme series.

yea at first I wasnt sure either, but then I decided to go straight to the champ
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back