Random give away

  • Thread starter Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 13 comments
  • 726 views
Messages
495
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Vass_sCo & Vass_sCo_2
Post below what you would like and i will send before 12gmt and if im in a really good mood ill pick someone else and send after 12 gmt.


Please limit to one of the following
5 paints
Racing Gear
Any Ticket
Any tradable Car


I will pick the winner at random
 
3 Gold Chrome
2 Silver Chrome
 
I'll trade a level 22 ticket for a level 23 ticket.
 
Many members helped me when i lost my gamesave and im giving back what and when i can.

I dont want anything in return thanks for the offer.
 
I can't be apart of the first part!
Anyway: a 2003 ticket
 
How about the Lancer EVO RM from your other thread?
 
will be back to pick the winner after tt34
 
HokieRacer3861 i will send paints
sikbeta Lancer EVO RM

Sat

GT Scotland i will send you the ticket 2003

Sunday
TheGeniousChimp i will sned you ticket 23


<------------- Add my psn before 12gmt please
 
I would like a random ticket idc which one thank you for your kindness OP
 
Sorry, but could you make the level 23 a level 19?
 
ChOs3n
HokieRacer3861 i will send paints
sikbeta Lancer EVO RM

Sat

GT Scotland i will send you the ticket 2003

Sunday
TheGeniousChimp i will sned you ticket 23

<------------- Add my psn before 12gmt please

That's me back online. I'll add you soon. Thanks again!
 
Can i have any random car please. Im kinda new to gt5 and want a really fast car to give me a boost
 
hi there. im looking for a shelby GT350. il trade with you if you like. thanks
chris
 
Back