Random Level 24 car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snidely
  • 8 comments
  • 1,385 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
35
For those of you that have completed the endurance series what level 24 car have you won? From what I can tell there are only 2 level 24 cars in the game. The Formula GT, Ferrari F10, and F2007 cars. I already have the Formula GT car so I'm hoping to get one of the Ferrari's. More than likely I'll get another Formula GT car.

What have you gotten?
 
Ferrari F10.
52.637 round the topgear test track
 
I already have the FGT and F10, so when I get it, I'm trading for something or just giving it away.
 
I want to get a new Formula Gran Turismo from my Level 24 Ticket, but after many restores and reloads of my savegame, I just gave up (for now)...

Will hope to try again later for another hour or so... :ouch:
 
Ferrari F10.
52.637 round the topgear test track

I did roughly the same in the 2007, I don't like the F10 as much for some reason.
 
My lvl 24 ticket gave me a Ferrari F10, which is perfect since I already had an F2007 and FGT. If I didn't get an F10 I would have just restored my save file and tried again.
 
I got F10. Pretty satisfied.
 
When I get my ticket I want the Black/Silver FGT. I've got the Purple/White one at the moment and don't really like it and haven't had the money to buy another one.
 
As the level 24 ticket will net you either the F2007 or F10, there's really not much to discuss here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back