Random Photomode Photos (Update 7/2/10)

• Thread starter jimftr
  • 4 comments
England
Preston
jimftr2
jimftr2
Hi there, I will try to add photos as often as i can, There will be photos further down the page as well so please check them out.

Well, i had a quick go on PS CS5 for the first time and made this very nice picture of a Jaguar E-Type.

Last edited:
Some decent shots in there...

I like the second Vette pic and the Land Rover pic.

A few more pictures today using photoshop. Thought i'd go for an "art" style. Please tell me what you think of them.

Also These are not full size, Click them to be redirected to a full size version of the image because they look a LOT better.

Last edited:
While i usually dont like filters unless they are tweaked and used in more subtle ways, I kind of like how the first shot looks like an animated cg (ie animes like Ghost in the shell SAC, and the later Initial D's). I think you could leave more of the background in too and get some more dark and mid tones in there.

The second picture i think could be fine without the filters. The spot lighting COULD work but is so dramatic and executed sort of oddly. Maybe try making the dark space circular or spot-lighting the car from above.

3rd shot - The glowing edges filter is always fun but i think you could take it a step further. Maybe try doing a zoom (radial) blur while everything has glowing edges or only apply glowing edges on the car and blur it to make it look like its going fast and into some digital realm while the rest of the image is calm and normal etc etc.

Your mind is in the right place, you just have to take what you have and evolve it. There are so many things to try and test out. Try cropping your images in traditional or even weird places.

Its a shame because we actually used to have artistic competitions on these forums but our membership/participation isnt what it used to be since GT4 is getting old.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the advice, But i am very new to taking photos on GT4 and it's the first time i've used photoshop. I actually prefer not to use photoshop, I'm just trying to give the images different styles(initial d, Cartoon, Art).
It is a shame people don't use the GT4 forums as much anymore. But i guess GT5 is coming out soon with an even better photomode, I'll defiently be having fun with that.

Latest Posts

Back