Random pics of favourite cars

firejan82
Hey, hello there GTplanet members! Glad to see these photomode galleries still alive years after the game was released. I have been playing a lot of gt4 and Tourist Trophy lately and this site has been a great resource for anything I ever needet to know about gt4, so thank you GTplanet. I made some pics I want to share, they're kinda random, but basicaly its some of my favourite cars looking good. Please, take a look.

Those are some pretty fine pictures! Yeah, I've always loved the photo mode, it's neat to be able to use my favorite car from a game as a desktop. Maybe I'll upload some of my pictures when I go on my computer next...

Nice set of pictures 👍 And welcome to GTPlanet :cheers:

Last edited:
Thanx for the replies people. I also like to use them as a wallpaper. It looks quite realistic and I can say I'm the driver and I also took the picture. I feel very proud looking at my monitor with my gt4 or tt wallpaper.

Thanx for the replies people. I also like to use them as a wallpaper. It looks quite realistic and I can say I'm the driver and I also took the picture. I feel very proud looking at my monitor with my gt4 or tt wallpaper.

Yeah, it's very nice to be able to use a picture of our favorite car as a desktop/wallpaper to view. I realize you are proud to do it.
And it'll be great to discuss it with other people and know what car is his/her favorite. :lol:

Back