Random Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter x_Jack_x
  • 2 comments
  • 392 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
565
United States
Tampa,Fla
Messages
x_Jack_McFlash_x
K, Dont say " use the search function" already did, couldnt find it.

Im trying to build my sons account( well, kinda for me aswell..lol) I put 1 of my cars to "shared with friends" how the hell do I use 1 of my cars on his account? YES hes on my friends list, but I cant seem to find where my "shared" car is.And can it be used in carrer mode?Any help would be fantastic.Might throw a free gift your way as well. :)
 
x_Jack_x
K, Dont say " use the search function" already did, couldnt find it.

Im trying to build my sons account( well, kinda for me aswell..lol) I put 1 of my cars to "shared with friends" how the hell do I use 1 of my cars on his account? YES hes on my friends list, but I cant seem to find where my "shared" car is.And can it be used in carrer mode?Any help would be fantastic.Might throw a free gift your way as well. :)

If you go to Profile, there will be a vertical scroll of usernames. Go to it and find your name, click on it (while using your son's account). There will be two rows of six boxes, your car should be in the first box on the left on the bottom row.
 
I will check .. 1 sec.AWSOME.. THANKS. send me a FR and I will send you something if you would like. thanks again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back