Randomly losing half of braking power

VolkswagenX

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherlands
Anyone expirience this issue? Am doing the Hamilton challenge on bathurst and after a few retries I lose half my braking power and miss the first corner. First i thought my G29 was broken but gok going back to the main menu fixes the problem for a short while. Very annoying bug..

Edit: I guess my G29 is broken :(. Hitting the brakes hard will activate the accelerator and will cause the car to always hit the rev limiter when downshifting under braking.

Last edited:
Anyone expirience this issue? Am doing the Hamilton challenge on bathurst and after a few retries I lose half my braking power and miss the first corner. First i thought my G29 was broken but gok going back to the main menu fixes the problem for a short while. Very annoying bug..

Edit: I guess my G29 is broken :(. Hitting the brakes hard will activate the accelerator and will cause the car to always hit the rev limiter when downshifting under braking.

Take the bottom panel off the pedals and give it a good clean out. Things get screwy when there's dust and dirt in there.

Check to make sure you haven't damaged the cable coming from your pedals to your wheel.

I had a similar problem with my old G29 where the cable was pinched against a TV unit and was wearing the cable through causing an issue like you have described.

Back