Range Rover Evoque Weight

  • Thread starter Thread starter lbpomg95
  • 4 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
2,103
England
A field in England
My apologies if this has been posted somewhere else. A quick search did not reveal any other posts. The Range Rover Evoque on GT6 weighed 1,730kg when I bought one quite a while back. I bought another one today to find that it now weighs 1,640kg, despite the fact that the [Car Information] still describes it as weighing 1,730kg.

Has anyone else noticed this, and if possible, does anyone have the slightest idea why?
 
Have you made any weight reduction modifications?
 
Nope. Says 1,640kg even in the dealerships now.
 
Stumped. I dont personally have one in GT6
 
I bet it was changed when they did the pp change a few updates back. IIRC they adjusted the PP on some cars. My Enzo for example when from having 600PP to 603 or something overnight.
 
Back