Range Rover storm.

Messages
431
United States
San Diego, Ca.
Messages
PM me for it please.
Messages
Yeah right!
Me and my pall GTRacer123 have been looking for this for a while and have come to an allience so, I don't know if we can do this but its worth a shot ain't it?:sly: We are partnering in this thread in hope to both get it soon.
Thanks mates!:)👍:cheers:
 
Okay, but can't this be discussed over PM?
 
Already did that. We decided on this plot.
 
If one of you can dupe? Then that one should send an FR to Igwyana I'll send one for free in the next couple of days and the duper sends it to the other person 👍 Eveyones happy :D
 
Alright, sound good mate.👍:dunce::drool::dopey:
 
Ok, will do good sir. Thanks for the help.
 
I will send FR shortly.
 
If one of you can dupe? Then that one should send an FR to Igwyana I'll send one for free in the next couple of days and the duper sends it to the other person 👍 Eveyones happy :D

You, are like the NICEST person on the internet, of all time.

:gtpflag:
 
YES! Thank you Igwyana!
 
Wait so how exactly is this going to work? By the way Igwyana I already have you on PSN but for a refresher, my psn is: mztacookiemonsta
 
Wait so how exactly is this going to work? By the way Igwyana I already have you on PSN but for a refresher, my psn is: mztacookiemonsta

Ig sends Range to the guy who did
the guy who did saves, sends to you, and restores
You get car.

Winning.
 
Oh ok fine with me. :)
 
Gtracer123
Oh ok fine with me. :)

Fr me ill send one over ;)

picture.php
 
Last edited:
Gtracer123
Yep I got it :) thanks a bunch man!

No worries, nice to see to guys sharing the goods , enjoy 👍
 
Back