Range Rover Stormer Concept 0/0/0

  • Thread starter Thread starter OhThatsCool
  • 20 comments
  • 873 views
Messages
127
United States
United States
Messages
Hateocracy95
I have a Range available. I prefer cars over tickets/paints unless they are good.
 
Shelby gt350 for it if you want. Stock NOT 0/0/0. Let me know if your interested. I can trade at some point tomorrow. What time zone are you?
 
Nsx-r proto if you trade with me!
 
Shelby gt350 for it if you want. Stock NOT 0/0/0. Let me know if your interested. I can trade at some point tomorrow. What time zone are you?

No thanks. Do you have the Chevy Silverado Concept? Im the Eastern Time Zone.
 
Mankala
Nsx-r proto if you trade with me!

I can send you a stormer for a NSX lm if you want. What color is it?
 
DN-X Concept, quattro '82, Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95, Mugen S2000, Nismo 400R, Fort GT LM Race Car Spec ll, C2 Race Car, Tempest Le Mans GTO '64, GNX '87, Celica Rally Car, GT350R '65, BP FALKEN RX-7 '03, Chevelle SS, 2002 Turbo, M3 GTR, Carbon R, V16T, Superbird '70?

I am new, so i don't have an online garage.
I can give you these cars or some Matte Colours.
 
I traded the ZZII today with a friend, sorry.
Isn't there another car you want?
 
I can trade a ZZII Sunday.
 
I can trade a ZZII Sunday.

Ok, send a FR to me and send car first, then I will send Range. What time will you be doing so?
 
I traded the ZZII today with a friend, sorry.
Isn't there another car you want?

Besides another ZZII and a Silverado, no not really. Thank you tho
 
No Problem.
My Garage's link you can find in my Signature.
 
No Problem.
My Garage's link you can find in my Signature.

Thank you but I think I already have a deal going with someone else.
 
Just traded a SST for a range stormer which I didn't receive because the silverado wasn't 0/0/0..
 
Just traded a SST for a range stormer which I didn't receive because the silverado wasn't 0/0/0..

So you don't have a Silverado anymore
 
He deleted it. It understeers like a ff car though. Tacoma kills it in the sport truck race, despite its near 400 Hp advantage.
 
He deleted it. It understeers like a ff car though. Tacoma kills it in the sport truck race, despite its near 400 Hp advantage.

Wow, that's crazy. So are we still trading the ZZII tomorrow? I can do it now too.
 
I'm going to send the ZZII in a min. So can you accept the request?
 
I'm going to send the ZZII in a min. So can you accept the request?

My bad, watching All-Star games
I'm doing it now
 
Back