Range stormer & pajero rally raid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ryan-c
  • 7 comments
  • 536 views
Messages
37
Messages
Ry-C
Looking for these two cars. I missed them in the UCD and thought I'd try and get them on here.

I have plenty of cars to trade or paints depending what your after. State what you would want and I'll let you know if I have it.

If you want a car of the same price I can buy it and swap that if you want as well.

Cheers
 
I got a Range Stormer in chrome if you're interested
 
I have the Pajero, interested?
 
Pally
I have the Pajero, interested?

Which one 03 or 85 I want both anyway so don't mind.

Any cars you want? I have loads and can't be bothered to list them all.
 
Jovis12
I got a Range Stormer in chrome if you're interested

Yer sure. Not a fan of chrome but I can repaint.

What do you want in return?
 
I have both. I would trade both, but would prefer to keep the newer one. Do you have any LMPs you would let go of? The CLK GTR Racecar?
 
What you got to trade ryan?
 
What do you have to trade? Because I have the Range Rover Concept with 0 miles on it
 
Back