'Ranking registration failed.'

United States
United States
Douglas Furr
Finally got gold in the latest anniversary cars hot lap - audi @ spa - and the server is undergoing maintenance! It is giving me the option to retry, but it keeps saying server is under maintenance... Does this mean it will not register my lap time???

Last edited by a moderator:
It may store your time locally since you still got gold on the event
It will store your trophy (gold,silver,bronze) but it will not store your time. At least that's what happened with me in the last seasonals. You keep the prizes and the trophy image/text on the menu and when opening the event. It was weird seeing "gold xx:xx:xxx" with a silver time.

it happened to me on ascari nsx event, it stored my time but stripped away my gold trophy and settings/parts i made/bought in that event. after this hard lesson, now i install all parts and do setups BEFORE i enter the event and SAVE there. as soon as you improve your time or apply major tuning to your setup you should exit out and save again.

it was weird that my time was well within gold time but without trophy - i had to reclaim it and got paid again. i cant be sure if i was paid twice, i doubt it, but this bug could be exploited to some advantage perhaps?

again, if you buy tuning parts while in the event and if it crashes, youll lose all of them.

Last edited:
Got gold and credits in the Toyota 86 Super Lap but didn't get a paint chip and didn't save my settings. Still want that paint chip.

Just went back to the seasonal events menu with a revamped XKR-S tune and got the paint chip there instead of in the race menu and almost a day late. But hey I got it.

Back